Babies and toddlers love to explore the world.
Why are motor activity toys important for small children?
Best Toys for Baby to Pull Up
Toys for Babies Pulling Up and Walking - Best Choice
Best Toys for Babies Pulling Up - TOP 5
- Little Balance Box 2-in-1: Baby Walker Push Stand Toys.
- Melissa & Doug Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy.
- Melissa & Doug FIRST PLAY Carousel Pull Toy.
- KIDDERY TOYS Wooden Push and Pull Learning Walker.
- PlanToys Wooden Dancing Alligator Push and Pull Toy.
Little Balance Box 2-in-1: Girl Boy Baby Walker Push Stand Toys
Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy
First Play Carousel Pull Toy
Wooden Push and Pull Learning Walker for Boys and Girls
- Premium quality materials;
- Assembly required;
- Attention to details;
- Vivid stimulating colors;
- Gender-neutral design;
- Develops problem-solving and creativity skills;
- Improves motor skills;
- Original gift idea;
- Includes beads, shape sorting, musical note xylophone, and pound drum.
Dancing Alligator Pull Toy
When pulled along, the alligator moves his head and tail up and down making a click-clack sound. Suitable for children 12 months and up. 24-inch long string is safely inserted. Made from chemical-free rubberwood and non-toxic dyes and pigments, the gator is sure to help children with their gross motor skills and imagination.
All our reviews are based only on expert judgment or practical experience with most of the baby items. We strive to ensure that our leadership is independent and as detailed as possible.
Encourage your baby to learn in a playful way
The colorful toys are also a perfect gift. The large, almost unlimited selection offers your baby enough variety to make new and great experiences again and again.
What do I have to consider when buying motor activity toys?
- Colors: The motor activity toy should attract the attention of your little one. This is best achieved with bright colors.
- Material: When you buy a toy you can choose between wooden or plastic models. Both materials have their advantages. In the end, the decision is yours. However, it is important that the toy is free of harmful substances.
- Safety: When buying, make sure that there are no small parts that your baby could swallow. There should also be no sharp corners and edges where your little one could be injured.
- Age and stage of development: The toys should be appropriate for your baby’s age and stage of development. Toys that are too difficult can reduce motivation and lead to disinterest.
- Care: The motor activity toys can get dirty quickly due to constant use. Since your baby can use both hands and mouth, it is important that the toys are cleaned regularly.
Between 9 and 12 months, your baby will start pulling herself up on anything she can get a good grip on, from the couch to your legs.
It can take a week or a month before your little one takes her first steps after pulling up, but on average most babies are walking by 12 to 13 months.
Some babies like to be in an upright standing position when playing while others do not. It is good to allow your child to explore different positions. However, putting your baby in a standing position for an extended time using infant jumpers or standers is not recommended.
Meet Our Team
BabyAmo is a magazine of top products for infants and babies. We writing best reviews and do our best for people who want to save their time and energy while searching for an ideal product regardless of the budget they have.
BabyAmo Review Journal
Learn all Things to Buy for Your Babies
We test the products we choose to see their features in action
We detail write in-detail descriptions of the items’ features
We combine all our findings to help you pick the product