The music mobile is the first toy that babies consciously perceive.
Are crib mobiles good for babies?
Even if their motor skills are not yet very developed, this musical baby mobile already offers babies the opportunity to follow them with their eyes and thus, in addition to activity and fun, also trains their eyesight.
In the course of the child’s development, parents can see how the child reacts more and more to the baby musical mobile.
Crib Mobiles for Baby's Nursery - Best Choice
Infant Mobiles - Top Choice
Baby Crib Mobiles - TOP 5
- Wendy Bellissimo Baby Mobile Crib Mobile Musical Mobile.
- SHILOH Baby Crib Decoration Newborn Gift Plush Musical Mobile.
- HABA Nursery Room Wooden Mobile Rainbow Balls.
- Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Musical Mobile.
- Lambs & Ivy Jungle Safari Musical Baby Crib Mobile.
Elephant Mobile from The Elodie Collection in Pink and Grey
- Plush figures sway to Brahms’ Lullaby.
- Polyester/cotton fabric.
- Plastic frame.
- Surface clean only.
SHILOH Musical Mobile for Crib
It is more than a musical mobile. As your baby becomes more the hanging characters can be taken off as small rattle toys. Your baby will have deep feelings with the characters on the mobile that she/he’s been watching for months. There is a built-in BB squeaker, a jingle bell, or a rattle inside the handhold part of each toy, which increases the fun of playing.
Mobile Rainbow Balls
What an eye-catching design! It’s not often a nursery decor item that can also be a conversation piece. This gorgeously-designed wooden mobile is sure to delight both little boys and little girls. Suspend it from above the bassinet or changing table and watch as their eyes follow the colors as it swings and shimmers.
- Simple design with wooden rods that act as balancing weights and movable bands on either side of the balls to keep them in place. A light touch from mom or dad and it spins for 10-15 minutes.
- Please note: HABA recommends suspending this mobile from the ceiling using a standard cup hook and the included fishing wire. Mounting hardware is not included.
Measures 14″ x 14″.
Rainforest Friends Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Musical Mobile
As a crib mobile, the Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends 3-in-1 Musical Mobile helps soothe the baby at nap time or bedtime. Soothing music continues to play (up to 20 minutes) as the animal mobile slowly spins to a stop, reducing visual stimulation before nap time or bedtime. As a stroller mobile, it easily clips to almost any stroller canopy so the baby can enjoy seeing those familiar faces and taking them along for the ride!
Jungle Safari Gray Musical Baby Crib Mobile Toy
The ring top is 2.5” high and has fluffy embroidered white velour clouds. The music box is printed with gray and tan leaves and the scrunchies, which covers the arm is a soft gray velour. This mobile plays for 20 minutes, has an on/off switch and volume control. It plays Brahms Lullaby, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Rock-A-Bye Baby.
- Automatically shuts off after 20 minutes to preserve battery life.
- Mobile automatically spins while the soothing music helps baby fall fast asleep.
- Volume control and on/off switch provide ease of use.
- Promotes brain development and helps baby self soothe to sleep.
- Coordinates perfectly with the Jungle Safari nursery baby crib bedding collection by Lambs & Ivy.
All our reviews are based only on expert judgment or practical experience with most of the baby items. We strive to ensure that our leadership is independent and as detailed as possible.
Benefits of music mobile for crib?
A special feature of the music mobile for a baby
- The music mobile moves not only interesting for the baby.
- At the same time, pleasant music sounds, which often helps the child to fall asleep.
- The music mobile is often combined with soft lighting that the child can follow with its eyes.
- Unlike the music box, music mobile not only provides acoustic stimuli for the baby, but also visual ones.
The mobile represents an important toy for the child already in the first weeks of life. It can be used in many ways by hanging it in a suitable place.
- The mobile or music mobile can promote falling asleep. Because following the mobile and its movements with the eyes demand the eyes and the baby falls asleep at some point.
- For parents, this can mean that a baby sometimes wakes up even at night without screaming immediately because it is busy with a mobile or music mobile.
At the changing table:
- The mobile can be a very nice distraction from the often unloved changing process.
- Undressing, dressing, changing diapers, and daily personal hygiene is not appreciated by all babies equally.
- A mobile or a music mobile suspended above the changing table can provide help and make these necessary activities less stressful for parents and children alike.
Every baby should have this toy.
Baby mobiles are so much more than just cute objects hanging from the ceiling or crib. Not only can they help soothe and calm your baby, but they are also a terrific way to give your baby’s brain a boost. Sensory interaction is important for newborns and infants, and that’s what’s so great about baby mobiles.
When your baby starts pushing up onto her hands and knees, (usually at around 4 to 5 months of age), it’s time to get rid of the mobile — she could reach it, and that’s dangerous.
Visual stimulation, develop motor skills, relaxation and sound stimulation, educational benefits.
Meet Our Team
BabyAmo is a magazine of top products for infants and babies. We writing best reviews and do our best for people who want to save their time and energy while searching for an ideal product regardless of the budget they have.
BabyAmo Review Journal
Learn all Things to Buy for Your Babies
We test the products we choose to see their features in action
We detail write in-detail descriptions of the items’ features
We combine all our findings to help you pick the product